As a certified speaker, coach and trainer with the John Maxwell team, I am passionate about teaching and training individuals and teams to develop their leadership skills and self-development tracks.
If you are interested to know more, you can contact me or read a summary here of the various courses I can deliver.
Leadership Gold brims with nuggets of wisdom accumulated by John C. Maxwell during 30+ years of studying, practicing, and teaching leadership. Throughout these lessons, you’ll encounter John’s passionate belief in the value of leadership, and you’ll benefit from his unique talent for articulating principles of influence.
“Only One Thing Stands Between You and Success. It Isn’t Experience. It Isn’t Talent.”
World-renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communication Simple
- Capturing People’s Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in all Your Relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It’s no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationships - and you can start now by taking this course!
How to Positively Impact the Lives of Other
Whatever your vocation or aspiration, you can increase your impact on others by Becoming a Person of Influence. Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organisational success go off the charts.
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level
- Coaches will see their clients blossom
- Speakers will reach more people
- Salespeople will break records
With influence, you can achieve success at home, at work, and in every other area of life. John C. Maxwell has spent his life raising up influencers. With humor, heart, and unique insight, he shares what he has gleaned from decades of experience in both business and nonprofit arenas. Best of all, its insights are practical and easy to apply to everyday life.
John C. Maxwell says in order to reach your potential, you must be intentional about personal growth. This training curriculum will help you understand how personal growth really works, and how you can develop yourself to become a more effective and fulfilled individual. You will learn how to build up your sense of purpose and become more successful in every area of your life. Come alongside John in your growth journey to become the person you are destined to be!
What Do You Need to Make Your Dreams Come True?
Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? In this course to reaching your dreams, Dr. John C. Maxwell shows you how to do the things needed to make your dream come true. Most people fail to realise their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. Put Your Dream to the Test takes your dream from ethereal to achievable. Maxwell shows you how to crystallise your vision and galvanise your commitment by instructing you how to answer ‘yes’ to questions like:
- Is my dream really my dream?
- Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dream?
- Do I have a strategy to achieve my dream?
- Have I included the people I need to realise my dream?
- Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
- Does my dream benefit others?
Success is not a destination. It is a process – a lifelong strategy of building on strengths, minimizing weaknesses, and focusing on the people and points of life that are most important. In How to be a REAL Success, John Maxwell will help you understand the keys you need to succeed in life. Whether you are a civil servant or a corporate executive, you will achieve great things by understanding four very important success building areas: Relationships, Equipping, Attitude, and Leadership.
Grown men don’t wear nappies and babies don’t drive cars. In life it is important that we act our age. Spiritually, it works the same way. If we don’t grow continually as a Christian, we build expectations based on other people’s experiences instead of our own current position.
Are you struggling to connect with God, or are you frustrated that your prayers are not being answered? The question is, how mature are you, spiritually speaking?
Truth is, a parent relates differently to a baby than to a teenager. So too your Heavenly Father relates differently to you as a little child, a young man or as a father in the faith as highlighted in 1 John 2. Each growth phase poses a different degree of intimacy as well as a different level of responsibility in God’s Kingdom.
In this seminar, I will teach you how to relate to God as:
- A little child … receive revelation of God as a Father and understand adoption into His family.
- A young man … learn how to build strength and overcome the three enemies of your soul.
- A father in the faith … live in deep intimacy with the Father while raising sons of the next generations.
It’s time we grow up into full spiritual maturity. Creation depends on it!
“We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.” Rick Warren
So many people are prisoners of their past and therefore never realise their own design and purpose in life. This is the power of negative programming in our thinking.
A new, clear way of thinking is needed to be able to discover our inherent potential from God’s perspective. In this course I will help you to see a C.L.E.A.R. way to reset your mind and launch you into a life of significance.
This process is based on five pillars:
- Commitment: Embracing the right values, goals and life statements.
- Legacy: Grasping the challenge to influence and lead courageously, deeper and wider than your own generation.
- Establishing: Cementing new thinking patterns based on personal design and not in reaction to fear-factors on the outside.
- Attitude: Securing the right attitude to determine success and fulfilment in life.
- Relationships: Learning to strengthen the bonds with the three primary relationships in life - God, people and nature.